Monday, June 16, 2008

monday morning comes around again

It's Monday. I woke up late this morning and I'm still sleepy. It's sort of sunny. It's been a good weekend. Spent Saturday knitting on Parker's Piece and listening to poetry. Yesterday was church and lunch out and an afternoon hanging out at a friend's house.

Life is still up and down. I'm very tired. Sometimes I'm OK. Sometimes I'm sad and fed up with life. There's not much else to report. I felt so much better after the lakes weekend, I thought things were going to be all better from there. But then I did too much, I think, made myself tired, went downhill again. Everybody's telling me to take care of myself, and I'm trying as best I can.

I'm still alive. I'm still breathing. I can still smile, sometimes. I wish I could cry.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Hey girl, I'm praying for you. I pray that more and more better days come your way.

Amrita said...

Reaching out with lots of love and hugs. Take care, why don 't you take some calcium and Vitamin B12.