Thursday, January 10, 2008

can I have my brain back please?

I think somebody stole it. I've spent another day feeling woozy and energy-less. I did do an hour's scribbling, but that's as close as I can get to working on my essay. I can't seem to focus properly. Probably I shouldn't even be trying, but even with a deadline extension to Monday, it feels like it's never going to get done.

Maybe another good night's sleep will help? I don't know. I'm beginning to despair of ever feeling normal again, but it can't last forever.

At least I can fill in time with my new favourite thing - BBC iPlayer. (Only, why does it not work with Firefox? Grr.) Last night I watched Sense and Sensibility and Pop! What is it good for?. Tonight, probably more of BBC4's pop analysis stuff and maybe some Dr Who. Comfort TV has got to be better than comfort eating.

3 comments:

Amrita said...

Ooooh I wish you are feeling refreshed and energetic now. Dr Who wares me out. I like Keeping Up Appreances and My Hero.

Debs said...

I tried to get that iplayer to work for me, but it said it wouldn't work in this country :-(

How's the essay? I hope you're feeling better and it's beginning to get there.
Love Dx

Rosie said...

Keep cosseting yourself, brain will click back into action slowly but surely. I reckon you must have inadvertently breathed in that renaissance lath and plaster yóu were reading about the other day...