Tuesday, May 01, 2007

a pocket a pocket!


pocket, originally uploaded by the pig wot flies.

You know you're bored when the most exciting moment of your day is discovering your new skirt has pockets.

Pretty new skirt and blouse, both from H&M.

If we're on the subject of fashion and frivolity, I am underwhelmed by Kate Moss's collection for Topshop. I happened to be in town at lunchtime, so took a look at what all the fuss was about and, it's not really me, I suppose. Skinny jeans and waistcoats and a couple of interesting jackets.

Now, Lily Allen's collection for New Look, that's more my kind of thing.

8 comments:

Debs said...

I am confused by the picture. Which bit is what? And is that your arm or leg?!

Debs said...

Oh, hang on - that's your hand going into the pocket, right? I was thinking that was like your arm coming out of the armhole of the top, somehow taken from behind. But what I thought was the top is actually the skirt. Can we have a proper full picture to prove it though, cos I'm still a little confused. And have probably confused everyone else now!

Anonymous said...

No i'm still not getting it. Which way up is up if you know what i mean? Bekka please explain.

Pig wot flies said...

Click on the photo to go through to flickr and look at the notes.

Lauren said...

oooooo...Kate Moss looks expensive, but I have to admit that I don't know how much a pound is :\ I think one Brit pound is two American dollars...?

but that Lily Allen stuff is great! you've got some fab designs out there.

I totally see the hand going into the pocket.

Pig wot flies said...

Yeah, at the moment 1GBP is about 2USD. Great for Brits buying from the US. Not so great the other way round.

Anonymous said...

Hey i get it now. I cant read apparently and thought you had discovered pockets in you sHirt which then made the picture make no sense whatsoever!!! Thanks for explaining.
Love you.

Debs said...

Thanks for the notes.
hehe :-)