Tuesday, May 30, 2006

space


Exe estuary, originally uploaded by the pig wot flies.

I've been to Exeter for the weekend to stay with HP. It was lovely. I think I walked more and up more hills in a weekend in Exeter than I do in a month in Cambridge.

Yesterday we went for a walk with Nathan and Hannah along the canal towards the estuary. It was windy, but we stayed dry, apart from the sea spray on the ferry across the estuary to Topsham, where this pic was taken. The thing you can't see is just how cold it was, the wind was blowing and we huddled together in the boat to keep warm. The sun shone too, and once on shore again, we soon warmed up.

Now I'm back at work again, but feeling the benefit of being thoroughly de-cobwebbed. Thanks HP!

1 comment:

Debs said...

look lovely. We're going to look at the car this afternoon. We'll keep you updated on progress...