Monday, March 13, 2006

head full of fuzz

As demonstrated by the fact that I managed to post this on pigwotknits by mistake.

That's how I feel today. Not sure why. Too much caffeine? One too many anxiety dreams? I haven't exactly been sleeping well.

Not much else to report.
I wake up, I go to work, I go home, I eat, I knit, I sleep.

Except it's just been the weekend. Which was different.

Sorry, nothing sparkling to say today. I'm feeling a bit flat.

I did manage to find and stay on the A14 yesterday, so that's an achievement. The secret seems to be to remember not to be put off by the twists and turns and weird bifurcations and forget what the map looks like and the fact that usually when I'm on this section of road I'm going to Melton Mowbray and just follow the signs. Why this doesn't work in the dark, I have no idea.

Can I go home now?

No comments: